Thursday 24 April 2008

Koala and Turtle have been slacking off...again

Yes...We know we promised to post more often. No excuses this time!!! We will just get on with it!!



Well, it is Spring here in Japan!! A crazy season it has been. But more of that later.
I have a love hate relationship with spring.

I hate it because I get really bad hayfever but...

I love the flowers budding and blooming. The birds start chirping again. You know all that Its a new beginning, rebirth and all of of those sentiments that I am a sucker for. I love Japanese Spring because of the cherry blossoms and the fantastic event called Hanami. Hana means flower and mi means look/watch /view. So flower viewing or more to the point cherry blossom viewing events are right up my alley, because in Japan nothing is celebrated with out a bunch of friends, food and drinks.

At Shukugawara, Kawasaki with the Iishida Family








At Tamagawa with the Mamoru, Yuka and the gang






At Shukugawara with Turtle and Bic



Photos of Kame/Turtle , Bic and some guys fooling around


Cherry blossoms and Carp








Cherry blossoms on the river




Photos from around Shukugawara near where Turtle was born and grew up










No comments: