Tuesday 12 June 2007

Turtles work too much and Koalas too little

Hi,
Well if you have been wondering why we have been so slow going with our blog..its because I have been waiting for Kame to update the Japanese version as we tell our story. Due his hardworking Japanese work ethic and very busy schedule he barely has time to fart.... Where as I have plenty of time at the moment while waiting to start Japanese school in July.
Yes, that's right, I am going back to school..Yuck. 3months, 5days a week, 5hours a day. I will be a student at KAI Japanese Language School in Shin-Okubo near Shinjuku. My mates Blair and Agatha from Hello house were students at there and both highly recommended it. Gotta start getting all that Kanji and polite Japanese grammar under my belt, instead of all that beer I seem to have been drinking. Being a housewife is very thirsty work I tell ya.

Recently we bought a new computer desk and comfy chair from Ikea so I have no excuse not to update our blog.
So please be patient and I will continue with the wedding update etc (without Japanese-Sorry to all our Japanese friends)over the next week or so.
I promise.

No comments: