Thursday 24 January 2008

High to Low

HIGH

I woke up on Wednesday morning absolutely freezing. Finally, I dragged myself out of bed and looked outside to the spectacular sight of snow.



I was so excited that I was jumping up and down for joy. I didn't even put on a jacket, instead I grabbed the video camera and attempted to go out onto our balcony to do some filming.



Man it was cold but the snow flakes were huge.




This isn't the first time I have seen snow, but I still squeal like a little girl whenever I see it. This is the first time that I have seen such big snowflakes.



I got on the phone to Turtle to share my excitement and then decided to get out of my Pajamas and into warmer clothes.



LOW

Then I turned on my computer, ready to catch up on the news, emails, Face Book and preparing of lessons for my private English Students.

Talk about going from a high to a low.

Yes, I read the news about the sudden and shocking death of one of my favourite Aussie actors Heath Ledger.
If you want more details on this very talented and in my opinion "a very sexy" actors life and death please read this article.

I didn't know you personally Heath, but I was one of your fans, mate. Turtle loves you too. Our hearts go out to your family and friends. You will be missed.
Rest In Peace

No comments: