Sunday 6 January 2008

It's 2008, and its gonna be great...Mate





So its a new year everyone. HAPPY NEW YEAR

2007 was a huge year for this very tired Turtle and Koala.
We had 2 weddings, a trip to Australia, and bought a new car.
I did a 6 month Japanese course and we both studied and sat exams.
I quit smoking and stuck to it.
We mourned the loss of a few hamsters and a few relatives,
but we also welcomed a few more baby friends into the world.
We celebrated the engagements and marriages of a few friends.
We unfortunately lost some friends but gained many more new and exciting friendships too.
Can you believe that my Dad turned 60 and Turtle turned 40!!!
Also on Turtles birthday we celebrated 2yrs since Koala and Turtle first met.
...the list goes on.
2007 was for us the best year and most important year of our lives so far, but boy are we glad its over and maybe we can relax in 2008. whew

2008 is looking to be a fun year so far... just a few important dates to look forward to so far...
Ryan and Sarah's visit to Japan -January 16th
Kerrie and Johns Wedding -March 8th
Our 1yr legal wedding anniversary and my sister, Leanne's 21st - March 17th
Our 1yr Japanese wedding ceremony anniversary -April 8th
Our 1yr Australian wedding ceremony anniversary -August 13th
Also many births, marriages, birthdays and fun to look forward too...YAY...

Have you made any New Years Resolutions? Or more to the point have you made some and broken them yet?? I made many and have broken all of them so far. LOL
The only one that I am going to share with you it that I am going to try and add more to this blog and attempt to stop it from dying.
But I need your help and support. So please help us/me keep motivated by doing these things
Leave comments
Put a pin on the map
Tell your friends
Put a link to my blog on your blog and I will do the same
Most importantly feel free to nag, hassle, yell, abuse, or just throw something at me when I get slack.

till next time...we both hope you have a great 2008 and thanks for all your support in out first year of married life
luv Koala and Turtle

No comments: